Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sms Love


Sms Love Biography


Source:- (Google.com.pk)

(1) Love means understanding, not agreement.
Love means forgiveness, not forgetting.
Love means the memories last, even if the contact is lost.
(2) Life is struggling to do the impossible

To succeed or die, knowing you have tried.


(3) Memories sum times behave in a crazy way...... 
They leave u alone,,,,, 
When u r in a crowd n when u r alone they 
Stand along 
With u like a crowd.. 

(4) Love & Death r 2 uninvited guests, 
When they will come nobody knows 
But both do the same work, 
One takes Heart & 
2nd takes its Beats.

(5) Nothing should be out of reach of hope. Life is hope. 

(6) 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to love u.
but now that i love u i’m scared 2 lose u.

(7) Live for the one,who can die 4 u
Smile for the one,who cries for u
Fight for the one,who protects u
And,love the one,who loves u more than u.

(8) L O V E
Is Just A Word
Unless
Someone Comes To You Along With
The Meaning ...

(9) I only have two words for you: I’m done.
After everything I've done for you, every chance that I gave you,
and yet you still break my heart. But it’s over now.
Finally I've realized that I don’t deserve this and honestly,
you don’t deserve me.
Yeah I still love you and I probably will for a long time,
but I can’t stay here anymore. It hurts too much.
I guess this is moving on...

(10) Love is when you find someone you can really be yourself with.
That you can share anything with, like a best friend.
It’s when you can’t even imagine what your life would be like without that person.
When words don’t even come close to how you really feel,
and even though it doesn't make sense to other people,
you know you’re meant to be together.

(11) There Is No Past Tense
In Loving Someone...
It's Either You Always Will
0r
You Never Did...

(12) Making relation is very simple
but keeping it is very difficult..
If I fail anytime,
give me grace marks n promote
me cause I dnt want 2 lose u.

(13) My Care Will Be
In The Heart,
And
Not In Words..
My Anger Will Be
In Words,
And
Not In The Heart !!

(14) Love & Rain Both Are Same
Both Gives Our Life True Joy
But
Basic Difference Is
Rain Wets Our Body
&
Love Wets Our Eyes!

(15) My love for you is deep and true No matter what you do I'll always be there for you No matter where you go I'll always be there beside you Till the day I die My love will always stay true to you.

(16) Baby i Love you & I'm waiting for you
I never ever let you go, I'll be your every dream
I love you, I love you with true heart !!

(17) It’s too late to regret
If you let me, I just want to be close to you
Without you, I don’t know how to live anymore
Love U ♥

(18) I call you honey
Because you’re so sweet
I call you angel
Because you’re so beautiful
I call you baby
Because you’re so huggable
I call you cutie
Because you’re the only one I
notice
I call you my love
Because you fill my heart
I call you sunshine
Because you light up my life
I’d love to hear you call me Only Mine.

(19) Life is very short,
so break silly rules.
Forgive quickly,
Believe slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh loudly &
Never avoid anything that makes you smile.

(20) Love knows no reason,
love knows no lies.
Love defies all reasons,
love has no eyes.
But love is not blind,
love sees but doesn't mind.



Sms Love



Sms Love



Sms Love



Sms Love



Sms Love



Sms Love



Sms Love




Sms Love



Sms Love



Sms Love



Sms Love


No comments:

Post a Comment